Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Blog Post!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog! I've recently decided to make a blog because I want to get into the Japanese Gyaru fashion and style. But before I can properly do that I must achieve my goals of losing weight, learning more about makeup, and just making little tweaks in my lifestyle. My body type is probably not the best for this style because I'm super tall and have more curves than a typical Asian ^_^"" and I've got dark skin, sooo half of Tsubasa's makeup line is useless for me.  I've loved everything cute and covered in decoden since forever and I've slowly realized that it's perfect for being a gyaru! ^_^ But this style can get so extravagant that I'll be more on the side of casual hime-gyaru. Which reminds me that I don't know which specific style I'll be, I'll make a post about that in the future but for now I'm going to bed, Good Night! ★


I actually wanted to make this on August 1st to be significant but I was so busy looking at clothes and watching YouTube videos that I lost track of time and now it's the 2nd. Fail? I think so, oh well~ Also I will slowly make this blog look cute, I just need time to make everything :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I will be looking forward to your transition into the Gyaru style! I myself definitely love the style too! Good luck! ^_^

    ReplyDelete