Saturday, September 24, 2011

Re-Inspiration

So many bad things have been happening lately and I feel like a failure in everything. I haven't been eating well so I'm still at the same weight. Plus its not like I go all out crazy and eat a feast, its just things like eating candy people give me at school and goldfish at night. And eating too much healthy food at one time. I need inspiration again.
Even though I ate pizza today, I'm going to get back on track by doing this 1 hour workout video to bring my esteem back up. Also, I found a picture of what Tsubasa Masuwaka looked like before and her transformation is astounding.
I can slightly see her in the last one but this just majorly motivates me big time. I knew I had a reason for Tsubasa being my favorite Gyaru, she always perseveres! I'm going to give it my all this time! No more cheats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment