Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Pair of Dolly Wink Lashes!

Hey everyone! So this week I got my first pair of Dolly Wink lashes ever! I must say I've had a roller-coaster experience with them so far. When I was just placing them on my eyes to see how they looked they are very cute and look kind of natural on me. And it makes my eyes even more cuter! But then when I tried to put them on, I just couldn't get them to stay on my eye! I think my positioning was off, but I didn't think putting falsies on would be so hard.Plus, I thought one of the lashes flew away in the wind at the grocery store when I was picking up a flower for a dance and I sobbed in disappointment. But I had good luck because the wind must have made it fly into my bag or clothes somehow because I found it on my room floor at 1 AM haha! So I'm definitely going to practice putting them on more so the corners of my eye won't be itchy (I think the lash band was way too over across my lash line). Also, I can't put them on under pressure/rushing due to time. But here are pictures~!

I bought my lashes from this store called 99 Ranch Market, an Asian store. They have only 2 kinds of top lashes and 2 kinds of bottom lashes but they are the popular ones so I don't really mind. 

Why is that one box empty.....??

I got #1 Dolly Sweet, I really like the design :3


Does anyone know exactly how to remove the lashes properly? I can't read Japanese this complicated //fail. So now that I have lashes, I need to work on makeup. I don't really think circle lens is a necessity for me because my eyes are already big enough for my liking, but I'll probably get some in the future. Goodnight everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for entering my giveaway! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thing happen when I tried to put on lashes... it's so freaking hard huh? Lolz... Keep trying! You'll get it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I was crying when I was trying to put them on with the dolly wink glue for the first time but I honestly believe it was the glue. I bought Forever 21 falsies to practice and I used the glue from it and actually put the dolly winks on! I was so happy :D

    ReplyDelete