Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holiday Baking

Hi everyone, Happy New Year! What are your resolutions? I usually never make any but this time its reach my goal weight, study harder, become more gyaru, and practice the formal Japanese dialect. Haha I never realized how "friendly" I sounded until my friend mentioned it ^_^" Anyway this past week I've baked a lot of things. I made macarons; the next day my brother broke a carton of eggs so I baked a cake and made custard purin to salvage them.


I filled them with white chocolate creme patissiere, so good!!


The cake was a chocolate coffee flavor pound cake, and the main big cake not shown was plain. I ended up eating a lot of sweets during afternoon tea time...



The only bad thing is that people in my house had no idea what macarons were. My brothers ate some without question, and my mom doesn't like too sweet things so I virtually ate all of them myself, OMG. But I made sure to exercise so I didn't gain anything. Next time I will only make macarons for my friends~ But when they say to leave them overnight, they are not kidding. I ate some after cooking and they were okay, but the next two days they were SUPER yummy, like everything condensed into a little treat of happiness! *^_^* and they look so pretty, I posted a picture on my friend's FB wall and everyone liked it

I don't want to go back to school though, it starts on Wednesday and it sucks. But one of my resolutions is to try harder in history so I'm taking notes early. Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. You know how to cook??? So amazing... you make such good food... lolz. Those macaroons.... look so delicious! *nom nom nom* Great job!

    ReplyDelete