Friday, February 3, 2012

Trip to the Mall

Hi guys! It's been a while since I last blogged, and now I'm sick right when February started, boo! I went to the mall with my friends and got frozen yogurt, it was yummy but kind of heavy since it wasn't a sorbet kind which I usually get. Here's what I wore~


The letterman jacket reminds me of Amekaji style and Cocolulu, I love it! It was my birthday present I wish the picture wasn't so blurry... I was also wearing huge hipster glasses because I've been seeing those a lot in Popteen
I did my nails way back in November or something and forgot to blog about them so here they are.
I used a gold striper, Nicole by OPI top coat, and Angel Face by Orly. These nails were nice its just that the gem fell off the first day haha, I knew it would happen though... Well I'll be super busy studying for the SATs this month, so bye everyone ;3;


No comments:

Post a Comment