Monday, May 26, 2014

Dolly Wink no. 15 Pure Girl and Diamond Lash Secret Eye Review

Hey guys! It's finally summer vacation woooo! Today's post will be a review of my Dolly Wink no. 15 half lashes from Tsubasa's second wave of falsies, then Secret Eye  from Diamond Lash's Little Wink line. First off, Secret Eye!
Diamond Lash's Secret Eye has a thin band so it's quite comfy in my opinion. The lashes are full but still have a wispy look so compared to a lot of other lashes these are on the natural side. I wish these were a little shorter though. The price is very reasonable! I forgot how much I paid (I know it was over $10), but there's a lot of pairs in one box so these will definitely last me.
Price: 5/5
Look: 4/5
Comfort: 4/5
Next is Dolly Wink no. 15. These are the half lashes from Tsubasa's "Otona"/Adult Series. They are super easy to apply and add oomph to your eyes without them being easily noticed as falsies.
They are extremely light and comfortable, so for those who are new to false eyelashes and want to go at a slow pace, I would definitely get these. You can even put them on in a rush (which is my main issue when it comes to wearing falsies)! Also, you can wear these everyday for school, work, etc. and feel put together without feeling like you gave up time to do your makeup. Here is what they look like on me in sunlight.
The band is clear as are most of Tsubasa's lashes so you could probably wear these without eyeliner (but I always use eyeliner with lashes either way). Quite pricey for two sets though, and if you're not paying attention you could lose them since they are half the size of usual lashes >_<
Price: 3/5
Look: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
On a relatable note, I just ordered Dolly Wink no. 8 lashes so I finally have some bottom falsies! But I'm sad because I just found out Tsubasa discontinued the no. 6 Baby Cute lashes which I had originally wanted! I kept hesitating since Dolly Wink lashes are expensive and these were not the most natural looking lashes. But honestly they would have been perfect for a Marina and the Diamonds look! 
But if I can find them somewhere, or any bottom lashes from another brand that look like these, I'll get them! If anyone knows any possible dupes out there, please let me know~~ *^_^*

Here is a guide to all the Dolly Wink lashes; if you like one of the first wave lashes but feel they might be too much just go for its counterpart in the second wave lashes (for example, No. 4 would be a counterpart for No. 15).
That's all for today, bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment