Sunday, May 22, 2016

FINALLY GOING TO JAPAN ♡♡♡

I have the most fantastic news ever (as you can probably tell from the blog title), but in less than 3 days I will finally be visiting the country I have admired for so long, JAPAN!! I feel very blessed, considering how last year things did not work out like I had hoped. PLUS, I have lost around 25 lbs since I took my new approach towards being healthy. I can now jog for 25 minutes without stopping, something I've never been able to do before. A lot of people have noticed as well, so I feel really happy with my progress :) 2016 has been very good to me so far! I have been failing on my resolution to blog more (don't I always?) But! I will have plenty of fun stuff to blog about in the next few weeks, so please stay tuned. I think I will also make a post dedicated to the details of my summer abroad program and the scholarship process I went through as well.

Although this year at university was busy, I had a lot of fun and met many great individuals. Particularly, I met two Korean exchange students from Seoul, and me and my Korean American friend instantly hit it off with them. This is one of the reasons I am so grateful to be an international ambassador. We get to form close relationships with people who have never been in the states for an extended amount of time, and show them what college life in America is really like haha. Plus, I find that international students have an incredible sense of humor!

I ended up eating many kinds of Korean food for the first time, so I will post some pics. Everyone, look forward to amazing posts from the land of the rising sun ゚+。:.゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ゚.:。+゚
OOTD from the day in January that was unusually warm~
Ddeokbokki, gimbap, and fried dumplings!
My first time having jajangmyeon :D
First time having Korean BBQ, this was the best feast I've had in a while, all you can eat bulgogi! *o*
Finally, the accompanying side dishes! The pajeon and lotus flowers were extremely tasty :)

See you all soon ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment